skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Parental Unit
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Alex's big harvest for the year
One shot, one kill and on the move no less. Elk steaks all around. Emily can't wait to get back here at Christmas and dine on.
1 comment:
Emily
said...
EWWW!! I do not think so. No way I am not eating that.
October 16, 2008 at 3:41 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to All.........
The ApeXY - YX - X?Y - YAoO
Visitors Welcomed
Free Counter
About Me
Bill & Julie
Welcome to our blog
View my complete profile
Jeff & Emily
The Mother Ship
Blog Archive
►
2010
(14)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(5)
►
2009
(24)
►
December
(5)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
▼
2008
(29)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(4)
▼
October
(3)
Halloween 2008
Alex's big harvest for the year
First Snow - Columbus would be cold...
►
September
(2)
►
August
(13)
1 comment:
EWWW!! I do not think so. No way I am not eating that.
Post a Comment